The very mention of the term “dengue fever” will invariably send shivers down the spine of people. Nothing surprising in that! It is a very serious viral ailment that is spread by a specific type of mosquito. In quite a few instances, the condition could even turn out to be fatal.
But don’t worry! You are now going to read about a simple and yet the most effective cure for the problem, papaya leaf! This article will explain to you as to how to use papaya leaf juice for dengue fever treatment. Curing the condition is as simple as consuming this juice!
Why is the Papaya Leaf a Remedy for Dengue?
That indeed is a very relevant question, which must be answered! It is only then that you will be convinced about the effectiveness of papaya leaf in beating dengue.
Papaya leaves come packed with powerful enzymes such as papain and chymopapin, which significantly increase the platelet count. Apart from that, these leaves have several key vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, phosphorous, calcium and iron.
Papaya Leaf Juice for Dengue Fever
You will now read about making the papaya leaf juice for treating dengue fever. Here the most critical aspect is that, only the raw leaf of papaya works as the remedy for the ailment. The following steps will detail that for you:
Things you need:
Raw leaves of papaya- 2
Things you need to do:
- Take 2 raw leaves of papaya.
- Take away the stems and the fibrous portions of the leaves
- Now squeeze out the juice from the leaves.
- Directly consume the juice.
- Repeat that for another 2 times in the day to feel the improvement
Cure Dengue with Papaya Leaf paste
Just like the juice, the paste prepared from papaya leaves will help in getting rid of dengue fever as well. Even here, you should use only the raw leaves.
Things you need:
- Fresh raw leaves of papaya- 3
- Fruit juice (of your preference) – 2 tbsp
Things you need to do:
- Take 3 fresh raw leaves of papaya.
- Process them in the mixer to make a paste.
- Combine the paste with 2 tbsp of any fruit juice of your choice.
- Mix well.
- Directly consume the mixture.
- Repeat that 2 times every day, for around 7 days.
- You will get total relief from dengue.
When speaking on simple home remedies, nothing is more convincing than the actual experiences of people. Here, you will read about two such experiences narrated by a leading doctor of India.
- A gentleman’s son was hospitalized with dengue fever where, there was an alarming decline in the count of the blood platelets. It fell down to 15,000! Even blood transfusions (of 15 liters) were of no help and the boy continued to be in a serious condition
Finally, after being advised by friends, the boy’s father gave raw papaya leaf juice to his son. Just within 24 hours the platelet count increased to 135,000, much to the amazement of the medical personnel! The boy was declared to have been cured and he was allowed to return home!
- A lady in her early thirties developed dengue fever and was hospitalized. After 3 days, her condition worsened, as the count of the platelets dropped to 28,000. Even her lungs started to get filled with water. The doctors stated that the lady’s immune system has fight back on its own.
A relative of the patient who knew about the raw papaya leaf benefits gave the juice to the lady. In a matter of 24 hours, the platelet count went up and the fever reduced. The juice treatment was continued for 3 days and she was fully normal in few days.
This clearly highlights the fact that the papaya leaf juice works excellently against dengue fever! Is this not awesome?
It is a Medicine Which Cures Dengue
So you are now knowledgeable on using papaya leaf juice to combat dengue fever. There is absolutely no necessity for you to go into the panic mode! All you have to do is to trust the anti-dengue properties of papaya leaf and, it will not let you down.